F8 2017 Online Experience
Join this event to receive the latest updates for F8, Facebook’s annual developer conference. F8 will take place on April 18 and 19, 2017 and will be available via live stream at: www.fbf8.com. The conference showcases new technology and offers a look at what’s next at Facebook.
It's that time of year again — registration is officially open for F8, our annual global developer conference, taking place on April 18 + 19, 2017, in San Jose, CA. Join more than 4,000 developers from around the world as they learn about the latest Facebook products, share ideas with one another, and explore ways to make the world more open and connected.
Last year, we covered the future of Messenger, Oculus, live video, and more. To accommodate more developers, we moved the event to San Jose with a larger stage and even more sessions — for the biggest F8 to date! The 2017 F8 experience will include:
- Keynotes: Hear from Mark and other Facebook leaders about the future of important technologies like artificial intelligence and virtual reality, and about the ways we can work together to connect the world via our developer tools and technologies
- 50+ Sessions: Attend engineering, media, advertising, and research-focused talks and demos covering Facebook's family of apps and services, including Instagram, Messenger, Oculus, WhatsApp, and more
- Immersive Experiences: Take part in interactive hands-on demos
- Meet the Facebook Team: Connect with product experts for 1:1 personalized support to learn how you can grow and optimize your apps, bots, and business
- After Party: Enjoy live music, food, and drinks while getting to know other attendees after we wrap day one
Check out the F8 website to see the preliminary agenda. Space is limited, so please apply today. If you'd like to join but can't make it to San Jose in April, you can still be a part of the F8 Online Experience to see the keynotes streamed live and videos of featured sessions.
События Все события
Записей не найдено.